Sunday, May 09, 2010

Students yang sangat over

I had a surprise prepared for my Level 3 K@fa students last weekend.

So with a smirk on my silly face, I walked into the class with my usual salam.

Upon entering the class, I was instead surprised. They all cheered me and clapped loudly. It was as if I had won something.

I was shocked at first because they were very loud. Is it my birthday today? But realising it was a jest, I played along with them and showed signs of someone who had actually won a medal. Hoyeh! Hoyeh! "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!""

After the cheering and clapping and laughs had died down. Thank you! Thank you!

And for that, I said to them, I have a surprise for you today.

WRITTEN TEST!

And they all went BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Hahahahahhahahahha!!

I love all my students and I ask Allah to keep all of them in the straight path. May they be leaders among the muttaqun.

------------------------------------------

Anyway the questions are so easy peasy. I tempel some of them here. Some aje not all for you to answer.

1. What happen if you do not say Bismillah before you start eating?
a. Nothing happen.
b. You’ll get stomach ache
c. You will go to hell
d. Shaytan will eat with you.

2. Why do we lick our fingers after eating?
a. Because Rasullulah does it and we want to reap as much barakah as we can in our food
b. Because it is finger licking good
c. I am too lazy to wash my hands
d. I have never licked them. Should I?

3. You are eating a muffin and a piece drops on the floor. What should you do about it?
a. Pick it up and throw it in the bin. Good child.
b. Just leave it to the ants.
c. Pick it up, brush the dirt and eat it.
d. Hide it before mama sees it.

4. The food tastes bad. What should we say?
a. Ewwwww
b. Mama! Why you cook this food???
c. Cry
d. Keep quiet and leave it.

5. How many times is Allahu Akbar mentioned in one adhan
a. 4
b. 6
c. 7
d. 9

The Book of Drinks (Kitab Al-Ashriba)

Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 5006


Jabir b. ‘Abdullah reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When a person enters his house and mentions the name of Allah at the time of entering it and while eating the food, Satan says (addressing himself: You have no place to spend the night and no evening meal; but when he enters without mentioning the name of Allah, the Satan says: You have found a place to spend the night, and when he does not mention the name of Allah while eating food, he (the Satan) says: You have found a place to spend the night and evening meal.


8. Who narrated this hadith?

9. Essentially what does the hadith tells you to do.

Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger
of Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam said, "The miser is the one in whose presence I am mentioned but he does not supplicate for me.''
[At-Tirmidhi, Saheeh Al-Albani]


13. What does it mean by "supplicate" in this hadith above

4 comments:

أم الليث said...

heehhehe almua'llimah dhohikah yuhibbunaha kathirah

Lollies said...

alamak. tak fahamlah. huhuhu boleh agak yuhibbunaha kathirah. itupun tak sure what does the whole sentence make. yang tau al mualimah aje. huhhuhuhu

أم الليث said...

hehehe
the funny teacher; they love her very much

Lollies said...

ahhhh dhohikah is funny. hohohoho. I am not sure whether I am funny actually. Wehei maybe sikit2lah.