Sunday, November 15, 2009

Faster and Faster and Faster

Last minute news is that I will be leaving Doha on the Monday 16th November which is like tomorrow! Or if you are reading this on Monday, it's today! 6p.m. Qtar time.

I am taking the bus in case you are wondering. I know I said I wanted to take the plane. But we decided to change to bus with the thought of their strict rules against expat on planes. Apparently they are not strict. The day we got the news of acceptance, all those who insisted on plane packages got their confirmation too. :P Ala kulli hal. Qadr Allah. I am grateful to be chosen in the first place.

So I am leaving tomorrow. My children are a bit disappointed. Especially Sya. She kept asking me why why why earlier.

"Oh Allah I leave my children in the care of people I trust. Place love in the hearts of people towards them and preserve and protect them."

Tomorrow eh? Suddenly I am feeling jittery and nervous and wondered if I know all that I need to know or not. Oh Allah make it easy for me.

I'll be back insya Allah on the 4th or 5th December.

Thus I am taking this opportunity to seek your forgiveness for my shortcomings that you may find in me be it in my actions and my words. In my comments or in my posts all these while. I pray that you find it in your heart to forgive me. Pray for my safe journey and health and strength. And I pray for an accepted hajj. Ameen.

Lastly, I leave you in the care of Allah for who nothing that is in his care is lost.

8 comments:

mosh said...

have a safe and bountiful journey for both of you.

masdiana said...

*hugssss*
Don't think I can send you but insyaAllah you're in my du'aa. + make du'aa for us too + all mu'mins especially on yaumul arafah.
*hugssss again*

dory said...

feels like you are running towards baitullah. i am envious. *hugs*

IKHWANI said...

HUGSSSSSS..dear dear Lollies, actually I am speechless..my heart speaks for both of you..semoga beroleh haji mabrur and yes, ala kulli hal, He knows the best!!!

hugs again!

Sheherazade said...

kak lollies,selamat mendpt haji mabrur.SOO HEPI FOR U,XOXO..

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs

your last sentence made my eyes water. sniff.

semoga your hajj goes well and you both come back safely. i am so very happy for you.

anggerik merah said...

Selamat menjalankan ibadah haji my dear. Semuga mendapat haji mabrur.

Salam,
Anggerik Merah

Mulan said...

moga mendapat haji mabrur..