Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2015 to 2016

It is now December , the end of the year 2015.  Quite a few major things have happened.  First and foremost, we got ourselves cats. Not just one but four. I'll probably write about it later but err that's not a promise.  

Secondly I am back in Malaysia for good. Yeah lover was made redundant last June and we headed home last august, four months shy to our tenth year in Qatar. Basically we are in square one as we were in 2005 before we left. Except now I am not working. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.  The year 2015 is the year that is quite challenging for the oil and gas industries. You see many major oil companies are laying off their workers. Qtar is still at The process of laying many expats off. 

Naturally we tried to find work there so we can continue living in qtar. Haziq has not finished his ALevels and going home quite unexpectedly can be topsy turvy. Qtar however is adamant to make people leave with no possibility of allowing us to continue.   To save money, we decided to leave, sold most things and shipped the rest.  Now here I am, slowly building new home, readying myself for new adventure with my lover, kids and cats.  

So what can I offer the world next? Guide me Ya Rabb.    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share foto-foto baju, kain dan accessories, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

the Quill of my Heart said...

semoga dipermudahka segalanya....