Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shampoo My Hair

You know it usually takes ages to make the kids, especially Jack, to go and have his shower on a non-school day. And when he finally gets into the shower, he would take ages to come out of it.

And he has many excuses as well. Tak sabun lagilah. I helped clean the tublah. I am shampooing my hairlah. Dozens.

It was the same when were in Makkah. We all cramped in one hotel room. And there was only one toilet. And he always take ages to come out.

So I pestered him to come out QUICK! Because it seems in makkah the time in between prayers is very short. I, for one, needs to go to Haram the latest one hour before adzan because I like to reserve a good place. I hate being late and having to cramp to make solah.

So, anyway, I pestered him quick quick! And he said, "But I am shampooing my hair!!"

Huh?








But Jack, you are bald!

5 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I remember when I was youngER maybe around Haziq's age, there was a time when I did not shower for a whole month!

Lollies said...

LOL!! What made you do that?

roserose*MrsYusof* said...

so funny of Jack la Lollies!!!

Mrs.A said...

Funny Jack..! :)...put a smile on my face when i needed it... TQ

Mulan said...

jack yang cute... ada je excuse dia
..