Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cuti Sikit

In Qtar there are three public holidays. The major ones are for Eid Fitr and Eid Adha. Both are for good one week. The last one is for the independence day: 1 day.

Because break is so rare, I love them to bits. Many Msians take this time to buat makan-makan (plus it is raya time anyway), or have a break over the others sea, picnic and off sort.

And for me this time round, this cuti eid adha is another breather. I am really bad at housekeepinglah. :( I know and have told myself quietly if I were to allatul (another arabic word for you which means immediately) sort everything - punch papers, staple them put in a file - things will be kept tidy. Most importantly you can find it when you need it. Ni tak, for months there are papers stack here and there. And when I badly need them, I can't find them. And now ehen I am thinking of sorting them, I am stuck hours rereading them. Best pulak. he he.

Picture : My working table at slightly good time.

The new term has nearly end. I really should be writing down what I want to do mostly for the kids besides what I am already doing with them. I have quit some weekend classes, it is time to make full use of the otherwise used time for something good. But I feel the need to sort of schedule what to what and when and how, because my head is fill with so many things.

This for me that for me, those for them and this one and that one and those too and perhaps that also. Plus all of that. Ahah! this is good too!

Subhanallah! Breathe in and out. Ok kita kemas dulu!