Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lady Lollies' Lover

Today my lover is 36 years old. I think he is still the same man I know, even after knowing him for nearly a decade.

Well except for his now shorter hair, but still full crop, mind you.

A few white strands, but those of sign of yet a wiser man.

I can see his eyes better now, he has painstakingly mastered the art of putting contact lens.

He has added the infamous symbol of prosperity in the mid section, but those are signs of a well fed man.

So I am content.

It's amazing how we end up together despite being worlds apart. He is a quiet person, and I errr, I err elegant (?) ha ha ha.

Lover, I know how you hate to go to theaters with me. It is just not you, I know. But aren't you glad I made you go to the Lady Chatterley's Lover theatre? I did brief you the plot, didn't I? The anticipated scene was there, right? So the next series of theatre show was a breeze. I am sorry that the phantom is not female like I said. That's beyond my control. *wink*. We had fun visiting the theatres didn't we?

Anyway, lover, I have been calling you lover all this while. I am not sure though, how long this will last. I don't think I want you to be my lover for the rest of myself. People will start calling me a dirty old woman, if I still call you lover when I am 60. So perhaps, your role will stop then. By that time, I think I will call you toyboy.

In the meantime, happy birthday darling. May more birthdays are spent together, with me, and our children that we so love.








Your Birthdate: May 4

Being born on the 4th day of the month should help make you a better manager and organizer.

You may be more responsible and self-disciplined than you realize.

Sincere and honest, you are a serious and hard working individual.



Your feelings are likely to seem somewhat repressed at times.

The number 4 has something of an inhibiting effect on your ability to show and express affections, as feeling are very closely regulated and controlled.

You are apt to be much more practical, rational, and conscious of details.

There is a good deal of rigidity and stubbornness associated with the number 4.




He really should learn to be more romantic. But I must confess, I am happy the way he is. SHHhhhhh don't tell him that. I still want my occassional flowers.

9 comments:

atiza said...

mana ada white hair..muda lagi maaa *wink*

Anonymous said...

happy birthday abang 'Lover'. nak suh sawach panggey lover gak ah.. mesti best.

Anonymous said...

Very few. Can hide the white hair sebab rambut dia lebat gila.

Wan, benda ni tak leh di suruh. Kalo suruh tak jadik. he he

atenah said...

vaaah suma org blog abt romance, aku pun nak gak le

Anonymous said...

silakan tenah.

Ni said...

my hubby muda lagi tapi dari dulu lagi memang takdak rambut

ala-ala Lex Luthor heheheh

Anonymous said...

lex luther? wow! va va voom!

Anonymous said...

Scene disebuah warung minum:
Z: "Yangggg! pas i tisu".
J: "Apesal u panggil i miang".
Z: "Ape yg miang! 'Yang' tu ertinya sayang la... macamanala aku tak baran je... tak reti2, yg 'lain' reti lak.

Anonymous said...

zer - miang pun ok gak. I panggil lover I yang sebab kedu-duanya sekali. miang itu perlu. he he