Friday, May 12, 2006

Faster I am

So now I am now in this untemporary house, be happy for me and the betterment of my virtual life. I am happy to note that this expensive broadband is actual money saving scheme for lover.

Remember my slow expensive prepaid horrors? For QR4 per hour and the snailish movement it offer, I have actually spend more than QR200 a month in the name of being sane.

I am now at 512kbps (but somehow it says 640kbps) at a fixed QR200 a month.

So yay! I am a happier person now. All that grumbling, no RP, no car, no house, slow connection are behind me now.

The question is now..I am so excited I nearly forgot what to do.

Ironing! That's what I need to do. I need to iron the piled up clothes. Tada for now.




Some links for the kids
BBC for children.
online books for kids.
cartoon network games.

I know there are the barbie links, myscene what not. Everybody with little girls seem to have that. Any more great sites? For me perhaps.

8 comments:

Nazrah said...

http://www.boowakwala.com/
http://www.cartooncritters.com/funactivities.htm
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=10&e=gamesLanding&mcat=game_infant,game_toddler,game_preschool&site=us

these three, other than the sesameworkshop.org site are the ones that have been babysitting aishah when i am busy with my own online activities.

Nekbat said...

wehey!!! more net times! more pix!

Nazrah said...

and for you , www.modernmom.com

Lollies said...

nazrah - wow bestnya. thanks

nekbat - now kena ambik gambar selalu balik

Idham said...

LoLLies:
Lucky you!...me with 27.8kbps in Jeddah. So when travelling out of Saudi lanyak teh broadband from hotel rooms habis2an....
enjOy!

idham *smile*

maklang said...

Enjoy lee...dah habis kemas rumah???*wink*...

Selamat Hari Ibu!!

Lollies said...

idham - aik takkan tak ada broadband kat jeddah?

mak lang - belumlah. baju dalam suitcase tak habis lagi keluarkan. semua nak gosok. malas betul.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »