Monday, March 01, 2010

It Rains on the 1st March 2010

Oh Allah, shower upon us abundant of rain, beneficial not harmful1, swiftly and not delayed. Abu Dawood. Al Albani Sahih Abu Dawood


It is raining today. Thunder and lightning.

Back in the year 2006, it rained on 23rd February. I remember this because I blogged. You can still read it HERE.

On the 23rd February, all of us had to rush back to Malaysia because my mother who previously had a violent fit, fell into coma and was admitted into ICU.

It rained the whole day on the 23rd February 2006.

I think since the year 2006, Qtar has never rained at this time of the year.

It's nearly four years since my mum has left us. And so many things have happened since then. Praises all go to Allah for His abundance of mercy.

May Allah shower mercy on her. Expand her grave and shine light in it. May Allah elevate her status and may we all be reunited in Jannah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you..manusia tidak pernah bersyukur, tidak berhenti mengomen, neverending complaint..

Sungguh.. susah mendidik hati, susah menahan perasaan...the hardest one is to fight your enemy from within.

Bravo to you..your entries so far touches me, touched the bottom of my heart as well,

-EMAK YOUR STUDENTS again-

mosh said...

how time flies eh? it has been 2 years since my father's passing too. ameen to your doa and copy/paste the doa to father too.

May Allah shower mercy on him. Expand his grave and shine light in it. May Allah elevate his status and may we all be reunited in Jannah.